• March 29, 2024, 07:55:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: HDD Viewer  (Read 14737 times)

bmw0323`

• Level 1 Member
HDD Viewer
« on: January 06, 2014, 02:01:07 PM »

Loaded the HDD softwear for windows per instructions and cant view my recordings/

Sparkydude

• Level 1 Member
Re: HDD Viewer
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 11:56:30 AM »

During set up, was the hard drive recognized?

If so, you should’ve had the option to format the hard drive.

If you didn’t see that option, your hard drive isn’t  recognized by the 202L
You’ll have to run the set up again.

If it was recognized, and set up went OK, we’ll go from there. Post Back.

macymoore

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 09:28:25 PM »

Having the same issue - HD was recognized and formatted. I can see the recordings through the app on my phone but cannot through HDD and can't access the IP address to configure from my router.

eastrader

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 01:44:45 PM »

I just went through all the install steps, and both camera's are recording. However the download for the Hard Drive Viewer is not able to let me set the DNR-202L. I can use the "Web" connection but what the heck I do not want to mess with internet speeds.. what is going on D-Link? where is your support?

dcs933Luser

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 01:18:41 PM »

I am having the same problem.  I can access the DNR-202L recordings just fine on my iPhone app, but not through the HDD viewer on my PC.  The viewer function built into the myDlink web access point does not work either.  It appears that these apps cannot find the external hard drive connected to the DNR-202L where the images are being stored.  Strange that the iphone app can find it, but the desktop apps cannot. 

eazyray

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 09:30:18 AM »

JAVA has recently changed from 3 levels of security settings to 2...this has caused problems with being able to view the camera or the recorder.  You must go into the security part of java and enter the url of any camera or recorder links in order to give the program access.  I had to call dlink and the tech talked me thru it pretty easily and was very professional and courteous, albeit they did ask for remote control of my computer which I would not do, but I had the necessary information that he needed. 

spec07

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 11:21:02 PM »

May I know where can I download this HDD Viewer? Did a google but couldn's seems to find it.

Doctor Doom

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 09:08:31 AM »

https://www.mydlink.com/download

Look under storage for DNR-202L then HDD Viewer. In order to use the HDD viewer you physically need to remove the drive from the 202L and connect it to your PC.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:18:50 AM by FurryNutz »