The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DSP-W110

DSP-W110 MyDlink Home Problem

(1/8) > >>

Trek4Ward:
I've had a DSP-W110 for awhile now and it was working fine until one day the MyDlink Home app performed an update on the device.  Now it just shows "offline".  I tried to reset it, remove it, reinstall it, and it finds it fine, but then shows it offline.  Since this smartplug controls my home automation remotely, I decided to buy a DSP-W215 to repace it.  Did the install, everything went fine until it did an upgrade following the install.  Same issue.  It's there, but it shows offline.  I have a Dlink DIR-820L router with the most current firmware, UPnP enabled, and still no dice.  Funny thing is the router sees the devices fine.  They are active in my connected device list, but the app doesn't see them.  Any ideas??

Trek4Ward:
I should add that I have a DIR-860L router at home and the smartplug showed up on my app there.  What could be different on these 2 routers?

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your routers? Look at sticker under the router case.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded on each router? Found on the routers web page under status.
* What region are you located?

Internet Service Provider and Modem Configurations

* What ISP Service do you have? Cable or DSL?
* What ISP Modem Mfr. and model # do you have?

Trek4Ward:
The DIR-820L is running firmware v1.06.  I just updated it today.  Not sure about the DIR-860L as I am not at home right now.  I am at the house with the DIR-820L and the smartplugs.  I have Hughesnet ISP.  Like I said the smartplugs worked and were viewable up until the most recent firmware upgrades, so something you guys recently changed is causing this issue.

FurryNutz:
I think this needs to be reviewed by D-link support. I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version