• March 29, 2024, 05:15:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Add-on "PlexMedia Server v0.9.12.13" for D-Link NAS  (Read 21065 times)

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
Add-on "PlexMedia Server v0.9.12.13" for D-Link NAS
« on: October 23, 2015, 03:09:13 AM »

[Add-on] PlexMedia Server v0.9.12.13

[Description]
Plex bridges the gap between your D-Link NAS and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media. Plex can play a wide range of video, audio and photo formats as well as online streaming audio and video.
Attention! If you have installed a previous version of Plex addon you want to manually save a directory mediabase “/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/Plex/Library/Plex Media Server”.

[New & Fixes]
https://plex.tv/downloads/1/archive

[Version]
Add-on Package v1.09

[Maintainer]
vtverdohleb

[Download link]
DNS-320L Plex Package v1.09_10232015_UA
DNS-325 Plex Package v1.09_10232015_UA
DNS-327L Plex Package v1.09_10232015_UA
DNS-340L Plex Package v1.09_10232015_UA
DNS-345 Plex Package v1.09_10232015_UA

[Resource]
Website https://plex.tv/
Plex Forum https://forums.plex.tv/
Other Add-ons http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/

[Remarks]
Download and install the Plex Add-On.
Click the link for the Plex web interface and configure it.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

ciavarrag

• Level 1 Member
Re: Add-on "PlexMedia Server v0.9.12.13" for D-Link NAS
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »

tanks for new release  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:58:57 AM by ciavarrag »

fmolero

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 03:16:01 AM »

Include transcoder for DNS-320L?

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 05:54:05 AM »

Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

ciavarrag

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 01:22:42 AM »

ShareCenter Model DNS-327L
* Add-on Name PlexMedia Server v0.9.12.13
* Add-on Version Plex Package v1.09_10232015_UA

good morning,
with version 1.09 I have the following problems :
1 service plex constantly occupies 99% of the cpu
2 frequently plex on xboxone me to hang or library is not accessible .
I tried doing a clean install , but the situation does not change .

can you help me?
now I'm back to 1.08 and it works with all the limitations of this version .

PacketBlaster

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 07:13:02 AM »

Working well on my 325. Thanks again!

good morning,

can you help me?

CPU will always spike to 100% when it is first loading the library. Happens to me every upgrade, but always subsides. If it lasts longer than usual, I reboot the NAS and it eventually calms down.

I dont know about XboxOne, but the Plex App has never been reliable on my Xbox360. I use the native Video Player and DLNA to connect to Plex and thats working fine for me. Was hoping this upgrade would fix issues with the Xbox Plex App, but I still get the Server Unavailable crap.

virusalert

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 08:50:11 AM »

Hi, thanks for the release.
I tried to enable remote access for Plex and it works until the nas reboot, do you know why it doesn't save remote access configuration?
Thank you.

Amaiyume

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 01:27:02 PM »

Thank you, vtverdohleb, for your excellent work and all the support you give in here.

If I'm not mistaken, though, the download of this addon (and all the others, actually) is now dependent on a (not-so-optional) donation? I tried to download, was asked to register but when I clicked on the form I was redirected to some kind of payment circuit?
I'm not criticizing or pointing fingers, just asking for a clarification.

PacketBlaster

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 01:05:19 PM »

Thank you, vtverdohleb, for your excellent work and all the support you give in here.

If I'm not mistaken, though, the download of this addon (and all the others, actually) is now dependent on a (not-so-optional) donation? I tried to download, was asked to register but when I clicked on the form I was redirected to some kind of payment circuit?

I thought that was how it was at first too, but registration is free. It's just on the same page as donations but is a separate section.

http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/register.php

Fill in everything between "Creating new account" and "Register" and click the Register button.

ciavarrag

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 02:32:25 AM »

Working well on my 325. Thanks again!

good morning,

can you help me?

CPU will always spike to 100% when it is first loading the library. Happens to me every upgrade, but always subsides. If it lasts longer than usual, I reboot the NAS and it eventually calms down.

I dont know about XboxOne, but the Plex App has never been reliable on my Xbox360. I use the native Video Player and DLNA to connect to Plex and thats working fine for me. Was hoping this upgrade would fix issues with the Xbox Plex App, but I still get the Server Unavailable ****.

Hello,
I installed the whisker version 1.9 bringing the library .
But the situation does not change .
service plex remains 100 % with intervals of 30s to 56 % .
I noticed that strangely there is more the call to service phyton .
other note is the occupation of system memory that much lower .
but if you send the source version PlexMediaServer_0.9.12.18.1520-6833552_arm - x19.qpkg you can make convenient ?
or logs .

milhouse

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 12:25:43 PM »

Hi all, I have encountered what seems a popular issues but I can't figure out what the issue is. I have access to Plex on my phone, but trying to get remote access going. While I can log into the Plex account, when I try to go to Settings > Server, and try to log in there, it tells me there is an issue trying to log in.
Everything was fine before, I was able to access Plex outside of my home. But I had to change my router last weekend, and also discovered there was a new Plex as well which I installed last night.

I have a DNS-320L with most recent Plex on it.  I used to have a DIR-855L router, but had to change to Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router. I have tried enable/disable UPNP on the router, logged in and out of Plex and what seems every other options I can find.  With the new router the IP of NAS/Plex changed, but I have re-set the IP to stay permanently.

Pretty sure my settings are correct:
Under the NAS - port forwarding is set as Service=FTP, Protocal = TCP,Internal/external = 21.
Under the router - port forwarding is Service = FTP, External/Internal Start Port = 20,External/Internal End Port = 21.  Service = Plex, Ex/Internal Start = 32400, Ex/Internal End = 32400.

Checking the port 32400, it shows it is open. I know I should go to the remote access under Plex and manually set the port, but problem is it won't let me log in there to save the setting. Anyone know what the issue is preventing me from logging in? I

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 10:13:23 AM »

I thought that was how it was at first too, but registration is free. It's just on the same page as donations but is a separate section.

Fill in everything between "Creating new account" and "Register" and click the Register button.

I don't require payment for the use of the site. Donations only if the user wants.
Registration and downloading add-ons absolutely for free!
But sometimes, the random number generator, opens the Donate page ;) It's not a requirement to pay, and please remember that I have personal time to devote to your comfort.
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

andsoitgoes

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 03:55:31 PM »

I don't require payment for the use of the site. Donations only if the user wants.
Registration and downloading add-ons absolutely for free!
But sometimes, the random number generator, opens the Donate page ;) It's not a requirement to pay, and please remember that I have personal time to devote to your comfort.

Thank you for all that you do, it's greatly appreciated!!

I was trying to get Plex working on my 320L and my new Apple TV, but I'm getting an error through the official Plex app stating that I need to upgrade, you've been REALLY great at releasing these, but I also don't know how long it usually takes for you to get everything up and going. Do you think it would happen in the next few weeks? I'd love it if the answer was yes :)

Again, thanks for all you do!

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 04:41:14 AM »

I was trying to get Plex working on my 320L and my new Apple TV, but I'm getting an error through the official Plex app stating that I need to upgrade, you've been REALLY great at releasing these, but I also don't know how long it usually takes for you to get everything up and going. Do you think it would happen in the next few weeks? I'd love it if the answer was yes :)

I only last week updated the Plex. I am not able to do it every week.
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

tarkmiddy

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2015, 02:00:22 AM »

Hey,

I'm running this version of Plex on my 320L however it says I need to update to 0.9.12.18 - Do we know when this will be available as I can no longer use Plex with the smartphone app because it needs updating,

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3