The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > COVR-3902-US

COVR connectivity question

(1/6) > >>

Hairraiser:
I am experiencing an issue where my cell phone is not able to reach the internet. (Wifi connected with !, no internet)
This happens when I move away from the COVR-2600R and into range of the COVR-1300E. As soon as I move back towards the 2600, internet is restored.
The 2600 does see and updates the 1300E. There are no settings or list of connected devices on the 1300E.

What can I do to troubleshoot?

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your router? Look at sticker under the router case.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded on the router and extender? Found on the routers and extenders web page under status.
* What region are you located?
What phone and OS version are you using?

* Any 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz cordless house phones or WiFi APs near by that maybe causing interferences?
* Any other WiFi routers in the area that maybe causing interferences? Link> Use a WiFi Scanner to find out. How many?

Hairraiser:
Model Name: COVR-1300E   Hardware Version: A1   Firmware Version: 1.01
Model Name: COVR-2600R   Hardware Version: A1   Firmware Version: 1.01
US

Samsung Galaxy S8+, Android 7.0

I do have a Uniden cordless phone about 25ft from the extender.

I can see one other neighbor router on channel 5, nothing conflicting on channel 149.

FurryNutz:
Same thing still happens if you turn OFF the cordless phone?

Disable MU-MIMO and test as well. Mines disabled and has been working well.

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?

One thing I'm noticing with my COVR router running in AP mode, I seem to be seeing some disconnections at random times, seem about once a day I'm seeing disconnections with my 3 cameras an not my mac book pro lap top was disconnected. I could connect to the AP however said there was no internet. After power cycling the COVR router AP, I was able to connect to the COVR and got internet. I didn't reboot the main host router or ISP modem.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version