• March 28, 2024, 06:15:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Push hotfixes to production?  (Read 3719 times)

mhugo

• Level 1 Member
Push hotfixes to production?
« on: April 25, 2022, 11:27:15 AM »

Hi,

We have many complaints with users having R15s. The hotfixes has been out for months. Isent it time to help all the other users not able to update on their own by pushing it out?

/Mikael

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: Push hotfixes to production?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 01:32:57 PM »

I will email the router group and ask why there has not been an official release in a while.

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2022, 12:38:13 PM »

I was told official firmware should be released in the next week or two. New BETA firmware was posted today.

agalloway

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 12:27:52 AM »

It's best to reach out to the support team or the official channels of the software or platform in question for the most up-to-date information regarding updates and hotfixes. In general, software updates and hotfixes are typically released to address known issues and provide improvements to the user experience. The process of pushing out updates can vary depending on the software or platform like game guides. Sometimes updates are automatically pushed out to users, while in other cases users may need to manually update their software. If you believe that a particular update or hotfix should be pushed out to all users, it's a valid concern to raise with the support team or developers of the software. They would be in the best position to provide you with information about their update release schedule and any plans they have to address specific issues. I recommend contacting the appropriate support channels for the software you're referring to in order to discuss your concerns and inquire about the status of the update or hotfix you're interested in.