• April 18, 2024, 12:34:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: is this device in the testing phases  (Read 6942 times)

mycomputers.ca

• Level 2 Member
    • MY Computers Corp
is this device in the testing phases
« on: January 23, 2008, 09:24:15 PM »

I saw this and im intrested to know more i've had all the versions 320 and 520. The 520 seems way better HD has been great but i'm intresting in knowing about the 720. the diffrences between 520 and the 720.

Thanks,
Michael

David

Re: is this device in the testing phases
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:46:45 AM »

DSM-750
•    Enjoy the Windows Media Center Experience on any TV — Your Videos, Music, Photos and More (Requires a Windows Vistaฎ Premium or Ultimate OS-based PC)
•    Dualband Draft N Wi-Fi lets You Stream HD Video from Your PC or from Network Attached Storage1
•    High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) for up to 1080i Video Resolution

DSM-520
•    Wirelessly Stream Digital Media Content from Your PC or from a Network Attached Storage1
•    Enjoy Hundreds of FREE and Premium Internet Video 'Channels' with Active-TV  ONLINE
•    High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) for up to 1080i Video Resolution

via www.dlink.com

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 10:21:54 AM »

The DSM-750 will also be a Windows Media Center extender. You will have the ability to run your  Vista PC's Media Center on your TV and control it with you DSM-750 remote and playback your Videos, music and view photo's.
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

dicrouthamel

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 05:24:53 AM »

The DSM-750 will also be a Windows Media Center extender. You will have the ability to run your  Vista PC's Media Center on your TV and control it with you DSM-750 remote and playback your Videos, music and view photo's.

Any idea on when this might be available in the US for purchase?

marca

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 07:56:18 AM »

bump!

This is taking way too long, when will DSM-750 be availble?
What's the problem?
Linksys has had their VMC extender out for months now..

jebling

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 08:56:12 PM »

the device is currently available from many sources, prices seem to range from $250 - $320 depending on vendor.

checkout this google link:

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=DSM-750+&um=1&ie=UTF-8&checkout=1&sa=X&oi=product_result&resnum=1&ct=checkout-restrict