• April 24, 2024, 03:31:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Add-on "PlexMedia Server v.0.9.11.4." for D-Link NAS  (Read 136046 times)

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
Re: Add-on "PlexMedia Server v.0.9.11.4." for D-Link NAS
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2016, 07:58:14 AM »

Such questions please send to dlink@vtverdohleb.org.ua
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

verrwirung

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2016, 03:40:36 PM »

Ok...so I got my serial...
it says "Donate", but how come it says I only have 80 days?

Does this mean I have to keep paying to use this add-on?

vertmanx

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2016, 02:23:07 PM »

I have finally managed to solve the issue - just restarted NAS to factory default setting, deleted all apps and again only install Plex application. Than it worked without problems...
Actually, I have also removed static IP and instead put DHCP option...

Thank you all for your help...

I tried all of these. I deleted every Add-on in my list. Did factory reset, recreated all my users, reinstalled only Plex and the new version 1.13, and still get a connection refuse. This has happened before and it was conflicting with a bandwidth monitor i had running but now NOTHING else is running except for afp protocol and FTP. I've had this running before and there was no conflict. Any idea's? Because I'm out of ideas.... I have my plex on a assign IP address and its set on both ends, This has worked before as I stated, but just suddenly it stopped. Actually, I installed a new hard drive that had a blackup on it and I told it to integrate the drive or else it said there might be errors, so I did which relocated all the old apps I had on there. I think it might have applied Plex over Plex again and now it thinks the port is being taken up... So I tried removing that drive completely, and its still an issue. I might try another factory reset with that hard drive out but I feel like its not going to work...

Any ideas as to WHY Plex gets a connction refusal? I know its probably because the port is being conflicted with another service but now I'm confuzzled because there's nothing else running!

Any help would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks guy!

-VertmanX

vertmanx

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2016, 07:08:30 PM »

Don't try to enter immidiatelly to the plex application after the installation. Wait a couple of minutes and then try again.
This is the main reason why you have the connection refused.

I have version 0.9.15 an its works great....apart from that i can't seem to able to make any foreign subtitles to work.

Anyone Anything on that?

I did that. I know to restart the NAS after entering the serial... It was working until I installed another hard drive that also had a backup from my previous NAS with all the apps and it said if i wanted to integrate it into the system or else I might get errors and crash if I dont. Once I did that, I've been getting the connection refused. But I've uninstalled every add-on I have, even factory reset, and I still get "connection refused" after i only reinstall plex. I've let it sit for 2 days and I still get "connection refused."

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing the conflict here? I have a D-Link DNS320L.

Any help is very appreciated. Thanks.

Elanges07

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2016, 05:14:05 AM »

hi guys.. sorry for dig out the old topic.

but i wanted to ask does the plex addon works on latest firmware for model 320L im currently on 1.06b03  and wanted to up 1.08b08

please guide.

Thanks

pittnuma

• Level 3 Member
    • Yorkshire Gliding Club
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2016, 05:33:17 PM »

This from Plex

What you're downloading is not something official from D-Link, but rather from a 3rd-party. We do not currently offer Plex Media Server for D-Link NAS devices.
This 3rd-party who is requiring payment in order to activate/run Plex Media Server is in violation of our Terms of Service. We definitely do not encourage installing unofficial Plex Media Server releases from unknown 3rd-party sources and you certainly should never pay for them (PMS is free).
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2016, 06:26:11 AM »

What you're downloading is not something official from D-Link, but rather from a 3rd-party. We do not currently offer Plex Media Server for D-Link NAS devices.
This 3rd-party who is requiring payment in order to activate/run Plex Media Server is in violation of our Terms of Service. We definitely do not encourage installing unofficial Plex Media Server releases from unknown 3rd-party sources and you certainly should never pay for them (PMS is free).

I spend a lot of personal free time to adapt third-party software (including PMS) under the NAS D-Link. I believe that my work can be rewarded. Moreover, after some time, the serial numbers are opened for free use. This was written on my website.
If the official version of the add-ons for PMS NAS D-Link will appear on the site plex.tv, I'm just glad.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

dever

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2016, 11:35:16 AM »

Please I need a help here...There's a problem with Plex serials numbers activation for NAS 320L. My Plex (version 1.15) stopped to work, so i installed other COM versions (i have the serials numbers), says activated but nothing works, shows "connection reset". Older versions (not COM) install successfully and works well (Like 1.10 UA). Please solve it, thanks in advance. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:38:25 AM by dever »

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2016, 08:59:46 AM »

Perhaps a new version of Plex for some reason did not correctly perceive the old base of media content. Version "1.10 UA" works because the base of the old media content is simply removed.
Should help the following:
1. Remove add-on the Plex
2. Remove the base media \\Volume_1\Plex_Library
3. Install and activate the last available add-on Plex.
Base media content need to rescan again
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

laggon

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2016, 04:57:45 PM »

Hi guys,

I'm trying to install Plex addon without success.

Follow the details:
  • ShareCenter Model Number: DNS-320L
  • Add-on Name: Plex
  • Add-on Version: DNS-320L Plex Package v1.10_11252015_UA and DNS-320L Plex Package v1.15_05152016
  • Detailed Description of your Issue: Browser freeze into installation screen (Green circle spinning)

I tried in more than 1 Browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE) and the problem is always the same.

I already restarted and powered off and on the server, but even with these steps, the installation cannot finish.

I have 5 others addons installed without problem (Phyton, SickRage, SSH, MiniDlna and Transmission) and a lot of free space in the HD.

Does anyone had the same problem and can help me to solve it ?

laggon

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2016, 01:58:20 PM »

Nobody knows anything to help me ????

Hi guys,

I'm trying to install Plex addon without success.

Follow the details:
  • ShareCenter Model Number: DNS-320L
  • Add-on Name: Plex
  • Add-on Version: DNS-320L Plex Package v1.10_11252015_UA and DNS-320L Plex Package v1.15_05152016
  • Detailed Description of your Issue: Browser freeze into installation screen (Green circle spinning)

I tried in more than 1 Browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE) and the problem is always the same.

I already restarted and powered off and on the server, but even with these steps, the installation cannot finish.

I have 5 others addons installed without problem (Phyton, SickRage, SSH, MiniDlna and Transmission) and a lot of free space in the HD.

Does anyone had the same problem and can help me to solve it ?

Fabiano Pinheiro

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2016, 06:45:43 AM »

in my 320l, the version DNS-320L Plex Package v1.10_11252015_UA works fine.  :-[

jepz

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2016, 03:25:25 PM »

NAS DNS 327L here.
Latest Plex v 1.18 works like a charm, very good job onto this addon.

jdt020471

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2017, 01:46:59 AM »

I installed the add-on to my DNS-325 and donated for a serial number, but I have not heard anything for a couple of days. I have PM'd and emailed vtverdohleb, but have not had a response. How quick have others got their serial number?

Maxer

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2017, 02:49:03 AM »

For get serial number you can press this button and select application which you need.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6