The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-803

Email notifications are not working

(1/3) > >>

mahindar:
Hi,

I configured email settings as shown below in the image but i'm not receiving any mail.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
Internet Service Provider and Modem Configurations

* What ISP Service do you have? Cable or DSL?
* What ISP Modem Mfr. and model # do you have?
Since you cleared the log before sending the email, probably nothing to send. Let the logs fill up and see if you get email notification.

mahindar:
Hi,

- I'm from Hyderabad,India
- I cleared log to take snapshot. I have tried several times without clearing but i never received a single mail
- My isp is Vainavi which is cable
- I don't have any modem the cable is directly connected to dlink dir-803 router

FurryNutz:
Check your junk mail folder for emails. Ensure your ISP and email provider is not blocking the emails.

mahindar:
My junk folder also doesn't have them. Can my ISP or email provider(gmail) block my emails? B'coz I don't have any problem while using browser with same credentials.
Also i have one more query. My router is storing upto 40 pages of data. 10 items per page total 400 items.
- Is there a way to increase the number of items stored which is 400 now
- or instead of sending mail save it to machine when it is full
Right now when it is full it is showing sending mail to "gmail.com". But I'm not getting any mail. The credentials I provided are correct. B'coz  I cross verified them by writing credentials in notepad and used them in router and browser(gmail.com)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version