The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DAP-1522

Unable to connect to device via IP address or DLINKAPP

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mike Mills:
I'm reviving this thread as I am having the same problems described in the original post.

I have tried various combinations of static IP addresses for my PC and am 100% unable to log on to the DAP-1522.  

All the proper lights are lit and the Bridge light is flashing as it's supposed to be, still I am unable to access the DAP.

EdwinDonald:

--- Quote from: Fred Mertz on September 15, 2010, 06:53:21 PM ---Thanks to your discussion, I was able to get into the DAP1522 setup.

Fred M

--- End quote ---

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Mike Mills:
So, any ideas as to why I cannot log on to this Bridge?

TCP/IP addresses are proper.

Yellow light is blinking indicating bridge mode.

LAN cable shows connected.

http://192.168.0.50 yields, "Unable to connect,..."

Power light is lit (unit is powered on).

Mike Mills:
I've given up.  I went back to Fry's and bought another DAP-1522.  I gave it a second try. I also bought a Buffalo NFiniti.

I was able to log on to this second D-Link unit right away.  The thing is, I couldn't get it to connect wirelessly.  I gave up.

I set up the Buffalo and it worked like a charm.  The instructions were written in decent English.  They were clear and reasonably thorough (but not great).  The software set up went without a hitch.  I was able to log on to the device on the first try.  It connected wirelessly without a hitch.  I'm done.

D-Link, I gave you two chances and you failed me both times.  You've lost me as a customer.

bbell123:
Same problem! Tried all the great suggestions but ca not log in to Setup. Tried to reset. Does not seem to go back to factory settings. Is there a more "aggressive" way to reset the unit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version