The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-816L

help dlink dir-816l b1 bugs port fowarding

<< < (4/4)

Hard Harry:

--- Quote from: faz5349 on December 19, 2015, 03:29:19 AM --- i finally got a new firmware for dlink dir-816l rev b1 that support vlan and have port forwarding

--- End quote ---
Gratzie  :D

What firmware version is it again? I was going to pull up release notes to see exactly what the bug was. Is VLAN 600 a added feature on DIR-816LB that was standard on DIR-816LA? Is it EU/AS only firmware? Just trying to define the solution in case someone else has the problem.

Also, I found this blog of someone also in Malaysia with your same router, who got VLAN 600 to work. Hopefully it may be helpful for any additional problems.

PS. In that blog, he shows screenshot of UI for a B1 model, but the pictures clearly show the A model. Is the only difference between the models the firmware?

faz5349:
the firmware version is 202 which has vlan and port forwarding fixed which is not out yet as of now on dlink SG/MY website i just got it by email from dlink support team
--- Quote ---Is it EU/AS only firmware
--- End quote ---
it can be use also but need to configure the vlan

the website from klseet that u mention use the same version 200 firmware that i use earlier which has portfowarding problem

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version