The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCH-S160

DCH-S160 cannot connect to my new router

(1/2) > >>

charlesbuzz:
Hello,

just changed my router, set the same SSID and password, but all of my DCH-S160s do not connect.

I configure the DCH-S160 by using the WIFI hotspot of the DCH-S160 , but once I'm connected to it, the app on my iPhone always giving me an error message to try again whitout the cell data off, but it stop there

Did someone here experience this ?

thanks

GreenBay42:
Try pressing the WPS button on the sensor and then on your router (wait about 2 minutes). When the LED on the sensor is solid green it is connected to your router. 

judy:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmine won't let me connect
can't get wizard to start

GreenBay42:
Is the status LED green or red/orange?

Reset it and then follow the steps in the FAQ below. To reset, plug in the sensor and hold the reset button down with a paper clip for 10 seconds and then release. Wait about a minute to reboot and then open the mydlink home app to setup.

http://support.dlink.ca/FAQView.aspx?f=%2bD36HTCzeFUaUX4kbeFqCQ%3d%3d#S160

GoHardrGoHome:
I've also got a connection issue with my DCH-S160 water sensor. Recently, my service provider had to reconfigure my router. As a result, my devices were all disconnected. I've tried to connect the water sensor by every method described in the manuals...WPS button and Manual. Each time i try to reconnect it starts to search for the router but never succeeds. I've even moved the device to within 5 feet of the router and it still won't connect. Can someone please advise how to fix this? Thank you, in advance. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version