D-Link IP Cameras for Home > Omna App

Android app now available

(1/1)

GreenBay42:
The DSH-C310 camera with firmware 1.03 now supports Android. The Omna app is available at the Play Store.

Tomas13:
Hi,
I have bought a omna DSH-C310 and trying to connect it to my network. In the omna app i get a message saying that " Your WiFi details may be incorrect. Check if your WiFi is connected to DSH-C310-XXX"

I have tried to reset the camera several times but no luck. It's blinking orange. I have tried to connect to the network named "DSH-C310-XXX" But get the same error. I don't know what firmware my camera has, and I dont have a ios unit.

Thanks in advance.
Best regard Tomas

GreenBay42:
That error may be caused by incorrectly entering the Wi-Fi password. Make sure you enter it exactly (case-sensitive).

rahasya:

--- Quote from: Tomas13 on January 07, 2019, 11:54:27 AM ---Hi,
I have bought a omna DSH-C310 and trying to connect it to my network. In the omna app i get a message saying that " Your WiFi details may be incorrect. Check if your WiFi is connected to DSH-C310-XXX"

I have tried to reset the camera several times but no luck. It's blinking orange. I have tried to connect to the network named "DSH-C310-XXX" But get the same error. I don't know what firmware my camera has, and I dont have a ios unit.

Thanks in advance.
Best regard Tomas

--- End quote ---

You must have received the manual guide with it, didn't you? or you should call the service center.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version