• April 23, 2024, 05:15:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: E-MAIL ALERT not longer working in Beta Firmware 1.10 Build 07  (Read 5419 times)

dmeerpa

• Level 1 Member

E-MAIL ALERT not longer working in Beta Firmware 1.10 Build 07.
It was working before. 2 weeks ago I upgraded from Firmware 1.9 to Beta Firmware 1.10 Build 07, since then I do no longer receive any email notifications from my DNS.
Normally I have at lease 2 e-mails a day (Volume Status en System Log)

I already cleared all saved settings and did re-entered it, with no success.
The test E-mail results every time in a Failure...
Any one else with this problem ???

dmeerpa

• Level 1 Member
Re: E-MAIL ALERT not longer working in Beta Firmware 1.10 Build 07
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 12:33:54 PM »

I don't think it's the problem as described in http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=5618.0, because I registered array-e-mail-alert@myISP at my ISP.
And since I immediately get a Failure with the test E-mail button, that means that the e-mail is not going out.
I tried both Login Method (account and Anonymous), Anonymous was working in firmware 1.09.

dividedhighw

• Level 2 Member
Re: E-MAIL ALERT not longer working in Beta Firmware 1.10 Build 07
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 05:37:10 AM »

FYI, just spooled up v1.10b7 and email alerts are working OK for me.

I did notice that my settings didn't save the first time for some odd reason, but when I re-entered them, they worked fine.  (I then restarted the 323 just in case and the settings were still there.)

Is it possible your provider changed something coincidentally at the same time? (e.g. port #, port filtering, forcing authentication for sending email, etc?)

HTH,
DH