• March 29, 2024, 03:35:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: TELECAMERA dcs  932 l  (Read 2319 times)

antonio.maggiacomo

• Level 1 Member
TELECAMERA dcs  932 l
« on: February 09, 2014, 09:54:18 AM »

ho PROBLEMI ma con mia wireless n giorno e notte telecamera dcs  932 l non mi riconosce java QUANDO lo istallo poi non SI configurazione pc col e se facci Operazione dalla camera mi da comparso un'errore di java

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: TELECAMERA dcs  932 l
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:24:06 AM »

ho PROBLEMI ma con mia wireless n giorno e notte telecamera dcs  932 l non mi riconosce java QUANDO lo istallo poi non SI configurazione pc col e se facci Operazione dalla camera mi da comparso un'errore di java

Google Translate: I PROBLEMS but with my wireless n day and night camera dcs 932 l did not recognize me then not I install the java WHEN YOU configuration with PC and if you let us Operation from the room appeared to me to be a mistake of java

I'm not entirely clear what you're asking from the translation. If your issue is related to installing the latest Java version then please read the following...

Updating to the most recent version of Java may cause the Live View for some D-Link network camera models to not work properly when viewed from a web browser. This latest update may impact other browser-based network camera functions as well. The procedure described in the link below be used to adjust the Java security exceptions in Windows after updating to the latest Java version to restore access.

Network Cameras - Lost "Live View" After Installing Java Version 7 Update 51

Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC