• April 23, 2024, 01:01:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Re-installed Dlink D-ViewCam Software - shows black screen associated to cam  (Read 6320 times)

kr8zymike

• Level 1 Member

I had a HD failure and needed to reinstall Win 7 and all programs. I re-setup the DLink camera. I also installed the D-ViewCam software.  I use the D-ViewCam software for recording.
Anyhow... I can see the video feed on MyDlink.com and I can type in the IP address on the browser and can see it live with all the manual setup features.

THe problem is when I run the D-ViewCam software I see nothing but a black screen and the camera ip and time clicking away on the screen.  This used to work before. i used to have this setup so I can set up scheduled recordings. I tried resetting the camera and I still get the black screen.
Is there a setting or some sort of memory cache that is allowing me to see the video on the website and via the IP address and not the ViewCam software?

thanks.