The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > Beta Code!

Opinions

<< < (2/17) > >>

Lycan:

--- Quote from: davevt31 on January 04, 2008, 04:23:45 PM ---Just uploaded new beta firmaware, Thanks for not overwriting settings.  I always save the configuration before updating but it was nice not having to reload it this time.

--- End quote ---

Thats odd, so if I understand you correctly, after you loaded the beta code your 655 still had all of its custom settings?

DVDKingdom:
111_MSBETA firmware did save custom settings.  However I was only upgrading from the supported 111 to this beta of 111.

davevt31:

--- Quote from: Lycan on January 05, 2008, 10:21:00 AM ---Thats odd, so if I understand you correctly, after you loaded the beta code your 655 still had all of its custom settings?

--- End quote ---
Yes all my settings were still present after flashing.

judas_iscariote:

--- Quote from: Lycan on January 05, 2008, 10:21:00 AM ---Thats odd, so if I understand you correctly, after you loaded the beta code your 655 still had all of its custom settings?

--- End quote ---

yep, same here.

btw.. try to provide detailed,technical changelog between diferent firmware releases, either official or beta.

DVDKingdom:

--- Quote from: bspvette86 on January 05, 2008, 08:51:12 AM ---Are there any notes on the changes we can expect from the Beta firmware?

Regards,
Karl

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: judas_iscariote on January 05, 2008, 03:33:57 PM ---yep, same here.

btw.. try to provide detailed,technical changelog between diferent firmware releases, either official or beta.

--- End quote ---
Release Notes:

-Vista Client Support: Increased stability and compatibility with Vista clients.

-Overall Stability and Performance: Increased stability and performance across the entire platform.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version