• March 28, 2024, 07:35:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: D-Link software reports "Device Not Present" seemingly randomly  (Read 4803 times)

timlev

• Level 1 Member

I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem concerning my DPH-50U unit and Skype.

Occasionally the D-Link Monitor icon turns red and reads "Device Not Present" even though everything is still connected properly to the computer and Skype is logged in.

I haven't caught it in the act, so I don't know what is causing the D-Link software to report "Device Not Present".

Running Vista 32bit, Skype 4.0.0.206, and Latest Version 1.1 drivers from D-Link site.

Please post if you have a fix or have experienced this problem and have some clues as to what might cause it. Thanks!

leleon6

• Level 1 Member
Re: D-Link software reports "Device Not Present" seemingly randomly
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 07:08:00 AM »

I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem concerning my DPH-50U unit and Skype.

Occasionally the D-Link Monitor icon turns red and reads "Device Not Present" even though everything is still connected properly to the computer and Skype is logged in.

I haven't caught it in the act, so I don't know what is causing the D-Link software to report "Device Not Present".

Running Vista 32bit, Skype 4.0.0.206, and Latest Version 1.1 drivers from D-Link site.

Please post if you have a fix or have experienced this problem and have some clues as to what might cause it. Thanks!
Mine it just to work find up to a pint where I have exactly same as he is mentioning now my dlink is connected and does not matter what I tried it just the icon at the right hand side won't come blue and it does said "device not connected" but, is I go into the device administrator it shows when I connect and disconnect the device usb. Please help I need this for my bussines in order to continuing working