• April 25, 2024, 06:22:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Is there any extensions or somehow to setup Node.JS?  (Read 3080 times)

ahmedhassan

• Level 1 Member
Is there any extensions or somehow to setup Node.JS?
« on: August 28, 2018, 04:45:13 AM »

Hi, folks, I'm a Node.Js developer and achieving my works at my desktop PC , and I have also have share center DNS 327l, and I already setup PHP and phpmyadin and NGinx Web server and and all is worked fine , but I need also to test and run my Node.JS files at DNS 327l Server , is there any method or extensions to allow my run my Node.JS code at share center? , thank you for your patients and have a great day.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 04:47:10 AM by ahmedhassan »

rusatch

• Level 2 Member
Re: Is there any extensions or somehow to setup Node.JS?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:17:51 PM »

Nodejs needs GCC 4.9.4 or newer, kernel >= 3.13.0, glibc >= 2.19 which not allowd on system for DNS 327L.

ahmedhassan

• Level 1 Member
Re: Is there any extensions or somehow to setup Node.JS?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 07:59:38 AM »

Thank you for efforts , I'm just try  to  find any solutions, I know that DNS 327 have more functions and more features, I'm also running my WordPress site on DNS 327l and hosing my website for tests at Nginx web server extension , and all is run well. , thanks you again and have a great day.