Eagle Pro AI > M15

Speed downgrade issue after a day! - Reported! - Still not resolved!

(1/1)

ujtordai:
Hi All,

I have a BIG ISSUE! Of course, I reported to the official support.

I have a 1000Mbpss speed glass fiber optics internet, so the out speed of the network provider's device to the M15 router is 1000Mbps. connected via wire.
The M15 router connected with wire to my laptop. The download speed is in an optimal case about 600-800 Mbps.
The WiFi speed on my mobile phone is the optimal case of more than 300Mbps.
(The wire means a Cat5 UTP cable)
I noticed the M15 speed slowed down after one day of the Factory Reset.
When the M15 speed is slowed down, (about to 100Mbps via WiFi and cable) I did a Factory Reset, and set up the network again, after it, the speed is back to normal.
After one day(eg. to next day morning) the speed is slow down again!

Now I using new firmware v1.05.01 (got it from the support) but still have not resolved my issue. after someday slow down the wifi and wired DL/UL speed.
In this case, I always restore previously saved config settings it resolves the issue. Really inconvenient when the speed slowdown happens during my work!

The issues:
During one day the M15 works well, but after a day slowed down the network speed on the laptop and on the mobile phone also to around 100Mbps.
WHY?
I did not set firewall, QoS Parental control etc.
Of course, I check the network provider device speed, without the M15 device, it was more than 840Mbps..
(where I mentioned "wire" it means UTP45 cat 5 or 6 cable)
I created a support ticket.

CASE 1:
Screen-Shoots of the worst slowed down cases:

WiFi Speed between my mobile phone(located in Budapest) and the server in Budapest HU Europe.

Wired speed between my laptop (located in Budapest) and the server in Budapest Hu Europe

CASE 2:
Screen-Shoots of the optimal cases:

WiFi Speed between my mobile phone(located in Budapest) and the server in Budapest HU Europe.

WiFi Speed between my mobile phone (located in Budapest) and the server in Alpharetta GA

Wired speed between my laptop (located in Budapest) and the server in Budapest Hu Europe

Wired speed between my laptop (located in Budapest) and the server in Alpharetta GA

I had an idea/theory all slowed down happened after midnight, maybe the AI optimization can be the cause of it.
I will see what will happen.

Thank you in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version