• April 19, 2024, 03:31:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNS-323, Fonz fun plug, and WD 3TB NAS drives  (Read 4004 times)

bigblugone

• Level 1 Member
DNS-323, Fonz fun plug, and WD 3TB NAS drives
« on: February 06, 2016, 09:35:26 AM »

Confused as to why I'm unable to find this information. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me if a WD 3TB NAS Drive can be used in a DNS-323 with the Foz fun_plug installed. I didn't think I was such a noob I suppose that I can't find this info very easily. The Fonz fun_plug says it supports larger drives but for the life of me I can't find the specifics anywhere. I even did a search on the forum I guess I'm not figuring out the correct keywords to use if the info is already on the forum now. Curious as to why it won't define increased capacity claim as it pertains to the size increase. I can see it could depend on the manufacturer but I'd think there would be a link in the sticky to find out drive brand specifics.

Really only need to know if the fun plug will support the WD Red 3TB NAS HDD's. Any additional info discussed above would just be a bonus for the sake of curiosity and would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

ivan

• Level 8 Member
Re: DNS-323, Fonz fun plug, and WD 3TB NAS drives
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 01:32:31 AM »

bigblugone

• Level 1 Member
Re: DNS-323, Fonz fun plug, and WD 3TB NAS drives
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 02:14:45 AM »

Thank you so very much!!!!!!  ;D