D-Link Wireless Access Points For Business > DAP-2360

Speed problem

(1/3) > >>

kenderice:
Hi guys!
I have two DAP 2360 access points. It is in one "AP" mode in the other "AP client" mode. The two units are two meters apart, but the transfer rate is up to 35MBit/s. What could be the reason for this? Both devices have version 2.10 firmware.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
2 meters apart is too close, DAPs can cover i'd say around 30 feet or maybe more depending on building materials. Lets try to get them farther apart. Having them too close is causing over lap wifi signals and mostly interference upon each other...

kenderice:
Thanks.
I try it far.
My location is Hungary.

kenderice:
I tested again, 20 meters away.
The download is good, 80 MBit/s, but the upload is only 10 MBit/s.
The internet speed is 1000/200.
Why is downloading good and why is uploading bad?
Pings are bad too.
Once 2ms, sometimes 400ms.

FurryNutz:

* What wireless channels are you using?
* Try setting a manual Channel to a open or unused channel. 1, 6 or 11. 11 for single mode N if the channel is clear. 13 for EU regions. Try channel 48 or 149 on 5Ghz.
* What security mode are you using? Preferred security is WPA-Personal. WPA2/AES Only. Some WiFi adapters don't support AES, so you might want to try TPIK only or Auto TPIK and AES.
* Any 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz cordless house phones or WiFi APs near by that maybe causing interferences?
* Any other WiFi routers in the area that maybe causing interferences? Link> Use a WiFi Scanner to find out. How many?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version