D-Link DSL Modem/Routers > Other DSL modem/routers

DSL 2640U HW ver C2 JTAG help

(1/1)

coolirc:
hi there

i have 3 dlink 2640u C2 routers they stopped working yesterday the led are working well but it doesnt respond  . cant reset them  the web interface doesnt work . and the reset button doesnt reset .

i opened it .  4 pins for the jtag   chip : bcm5325ekqmg

i found this link explaining how to perform the jtag steps but i need the schematic to perform the J5 cable

i searched google for hours and didnt find any schematic steps .

can any one show me or link me to the schematic cable to do a jtag for this router thanks

FurryNutz:
I don't think there is that kind of information made public from DLink. I would contact your local DLink support off in regards to these modems.

coolirc:
i've found a similar type of dlink wich has same 4 pins on this link

http://adslhw.pskov.ru/dsl2500ubrud/

coolirc:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on February 21, 2012, 09:34:42 AM ---I don't think there is that kind of information made public from DLink. I would contact your local DLink support off in regards to these modems.

--- End quote ---

for the local dlink support they're not qualified for such stuff . and + they sell china products ( fake partner ) even if it's listed in dlink website but their products are similar to chinese products and + they dont provide the harwdare id i'm searching for . they have DSL 2640U with hardware id T1 and it doesnt have the WDS activated in it so it's useless for me + the price in other vendors is cheaper than the dlink official revondor and their products are the same. checked it last time .  conclusion : it's a crappy service .

thanks for help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version