• March 19, 2024, 12:56:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: RMA Address  (Read 5018 times)

baconstrip

• Level 1 Member
RMA Address
« on: August 14, 2010, 04:38:13 PM »

Hi All.  This is probably not the proper place to post this, but I am in dire need of the address\shipping label to RMA a DIR-655.  I did the cross shipping for my replacement 655, and unfortunately, I never got the confirmation email that I was supposed to get.  Thus, I do not have the address \ shipping label to send my defective 655 away.

If anyone is wondering,  my 655 had a loose power cable that basically made the router turn off with the slightest touch.   It started acting crazy even though we were allowing it to run.  The wireless was working, and the wired wasnt.  The wired was working, wireless wasnt. Etc.

Big pain in the ass.  Then when I recieved my new one,  they shipped me a bunk LAN cable, which made me freak out and think that the 2nd router was also defective.  Geez!

Working great though, and if anyone could help with the RMA shipping label\address,  I would be SUPER greatful.

Thanks!!

-Bacon

EddieZ

• Level 10 Member
Re: RMA Address
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 05:19:54 PM »

Without a RMA number provided by Dlink support sending it back will not be very effective.

Usually RMA's need to be handled by your reseller. Other option is to contact Dlink through their website ("support"). Just like all other firms....
DIR-655 H/W: A2 FW: 1.33

Cobra

• Level 4 Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 06:45:02 PM »

Checked your spam folder?

Otherwise, your best and mostly likely only bet is to inquire at D-Link RMA.

Click on RMA status.

baconstrip

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »

I do indeed have the RMA number and its all printed out and taped to the box.  The only thing I dont have is the address.  I took a screencap of the RMA # and printed it from there since I never got the email, but I forgot to take a screencap of the address before closing my browser.

Ill probably just have to wait until they get back to me if nobody has the address....  but I called them\emailed them today with no response.  

I just have to get my broken router back by the 21st, so as long as I can do that Ill be happy.  I just am cutting it close....   I dont want a 150$ charge!

Damn me for being such a procrastinator :)

baconstrip

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 07:39:29 PM »

Checked your spam folder?

Otherwise, your best and mostly likely only bet is to inquire at D-Link RMA.

Click on RMA status.

Oh yeah.. and I tried, I can pull up my claim yadda yadda, there's just no address in sight.  And unfortunately its not in my spam folder either :(

Cobra

• Level 4 Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 09:58:51 AM »

Try sending Lycan or Sesca a message.

Lycan

Sesca