• April 16, 2024, 12:27:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Ubooquity  (Read 2947 times)

judzk

• Level 1 Member
Ubooquity
« on: September 10, 2015, 07:08:03 AM »

Hi, I just buy myself a DNS 327L and i'm a huge fan of comics and i would like to install ubooquity  to manage my collection.
Can i do that? can i just open a ssh connection and do the install? is there any restriction or anything else?

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
Re: Ubooquity
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 04:28:37 AM »

Hi, I just buy myself a DNS 327L and i'm a huge fan of comics and i would like to install ubooquity  to manage my collection.
Can i do that? can i just open a ssh connection and do the install? is there any restriction or anything else?

Ubooquity v1.8.2
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

kunthawat

• Level 1 Member
Re: Ubooquity
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 05:22:08 AM »

Hi I have a DNS-320l and use Ubooquity addon. It have critical problem that every setting and database will be deleted everytime when I restart my DNS-320l. Please fix this bug.

Thanks for you kind to make my dream come true.  I find the app for steaming my pdf for a long time and Ubooquity is the answer.