The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DSM-310

Connection Time Out. (017f060300)

(1/3) > >>

itatodd:
I keep getting this each time I try and log into my cameras on my DSM-310. This just started happening. Works fine when I get online for Netflix and everything else.

Connection Time Out. (017f060300)

nisdubs:
I bought two 310's for the specific purpose of using the mydlink app to view my camera's on my big screen TV. Firmware 1.0.1 upgrade broke the app which makes the 310 useless to me.. Called several times on when to expect a firmware release fix they just said that they are aware of the issue and working on it.. This was in early December. No word to this day. Tried to get my money back and they said no.. Talk to Amazon where I purchased the units. Who breaks their own product and refuses to give a next firmware release date that fixes the issue.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
Do you have a case #? If so please PM me this information...

--- Quote from: nisdubs on February 06, 2015, 10:40:25 AM ---I bought two 310's for the specific purpose of using the mydlink app to view my camera's on my big screen TV. Firmware 1.0.1 upgrade broke the app which makes the 310 useless to me.. Called several times on when to expect a firmware release fix they just said that they are aware of the issue and working on it.. This was in early December. No word to this day. Tried to get my money back and they said no.. Talk to Amazon where I purchased the units. Who breaks their own product and refuses to give a next firmware release date that fixes the issue.

--- End quote ---

nisdubs:
It's not my router.. I'm an infrastructure engineer and work on routers/switches/firewalls everyday. I called DLink and they admitted the latest firmware release broke the my Dlink app on the media player everything else works fine. They stated that a new firmware release would fix the bug. I'm just looking for a estimated release date of the firmware...

FurryNutz:
You'll need to ask them about the fix as we don't have access to that information.

Good Luck.

--- Quote from: nisdubs on February 09, 2015, 07:39:19 AM ---It's not my router.. I'm an infrastructure engineer and work on routers/switches/firewalls everyday. I called DLink and they admitted the latest firmware release broke the my Dlink app on the media player everything else works fine. They stated that a new firmware release would fix the bug. I'm just looking for a estimated release date of the firmware...

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version