• April 16, 2024, 01:21:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Not able to set folder to save files to  (Read 3333 times)

tatooedsn

• Level 1 Member
Not able to set folder to save files to
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:27:24 AM »

Ive formatted the sd card, enabled video/image recording, but no files show up on the sd management screen. I tried to select a folder to save the files to from the live video screen, but nothing pops up/opens when I click on the folder button. I'm using the google chrome browser w the latest java update on an xp box. Any ideas?

skeletor

• Level 1 Member
Re: Not able to set folder to save files to
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 07:18:15 AM »

Ive formatted the sd card, enabled video/image recording, but no files show up on the sd management screen. I tried to select a folder to save the files to from the live video screen, but nothing pops up/opens when I click on the folder button. I'm using the google chrome browser w the latest java update on an xp box. Any ideas?

On the "SD Management" screen, does it say "SD Recording is enabled"?
Does "SD status" say "Ready"?

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 08:50:33 AM »

Have you tried additional browsers (e.g. IE, FF). It's possible you're looking at an issue related to a browser dependency.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

tatooedsn

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:55:39 PM »

Yes, I tried ff and I.e. to boot. They all seem to have quirks w java. I did notice it has files on it now. I got like 30 emails from the motion sensor tripping but only 4 files show up in sd management. Is this normal?

skeletor

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 06:57:39 AM »

Yes, I tried ff and I.e. to boot. They all seem to have quirks w java. I did notice it has files on it now. I got like 30 emails from the motion sensor tripping but only 4 files show up in sd management. Is this normal?

I think they should be the same if they are using the same trigger event and both set for snapshots.  But I've only used the SD for continuous video(in five minute pieces).
Careful with the emails, too many and you may get blocked as a spammer.