• March 28, 2024, 09:30:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Bridge with 2 DWL-3200AP and WPA2 Problem  (Read 3761 times)

rodrigocatarino

• Level 1 Member
Bridge with 2 DWL-3200AP and WPA2 Problem
« on: September 07, 2009, 04:55:59 AM »

Hi,

First of all, i would like to suggest to moderators to open a section for the DWL-3200AP, as for my searches all posts about it were spread through everywhere... ::)

I have 2 DWL-3200AP configured as WDS with AP with WEP key, they work perfectly and flawlessly for about 6 months now.

I have tried to configure them with WPA2 and never could manage to make them work together, i have tried setting one of the as AP and the other as client also as both with WDS and WPA2 and didnt work.

Can please someone give me some help?

Best regards,

Rodrigo Catarino

davecason

• Level 1 Member
Re: Bridge with 2 DWL-3200AP and WPA2 Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »

Some devices are really picky about the length of the key.  My DAP-1522 bridge/access point would take something small but if it was pretty close to 63 characters, it had to be exactly 63 characters.  My old D-Link Gaming Router and my Windows laptops do not have this problem (i.e. they still work with only 62 or 61 characters).  Try a very specific size for your key and see if that fixes your problem.