• March 28, 2024, 02:26:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Is there a way to get the DPH-50U to work with Windows 7?  (Read 20295 times)

johncassel

• Level 1 Member
Is there a way to get the DPH-50U to work with Windows 7?
« on: March 16, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »

Is there a way to get the DPH-50U to work with Windows 7?
Thank you,
John

tricky

• Level 1 Member
Re: Is there a way to get the DPH-50U to work with Windows 7?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 05:02:54 PM »

Yes there is, I use it with win7 however when using skype each time I boot up I need to go into skype sound settings and select voip capture and playback.

Open Devices and Printers and force the voip audio device to accept the dpH-50U drivers.

awoshrek

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 12:42:33 AM »

Yes, I found it on another site, but only if you are using 32-bit.

Install the software as recommended.  When you plug the unit into your computer, Windows will automatically install drivers for a Zoom audio device.  If this happens, go into Device manager, open the drop down for sound cards, and delete the drivers for the zoom audio device.  Plug the unit back into the computer, and when windows attempts to download the drivers again automatically, push the button to cancel, then browse for the drivers, and direct the program to the folder that you downloaded the D-Link drivers to.

Hope it helps.

melstebr

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 11:34:03 AM »

Skype does not show the Dlink adapter in the Options-advanced -manage other programs access to skype.
In Windows xp, I had no problems. I was asked to accept it and then the adapter worked.
Any advice.
Thanks

Surfer

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 05:51:01 PM »

After updating windows 7 to Service Pack 1 My D-Link monitor utility would not detect D-Link DPH-50U and would give me the message "D-Link device not Present"

To fix it, with the device connected, go to Device Manager, under "Sound, video and Game controllers" find D-Link Virtual audio device and uninstall the driver. Now manually install the driver (Use "Have Disk" option and browse to the directory where you downloaded the drivers from D-Link website, pick slvad.inf)

Restart your system

Now your D-Link monitor should be blue and everything should be working.