• April 16, 2024, 10:06:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Vista PC no longer sees wirered WBR-2310  (Read 3439 times)

mudmonger

• Level 1 Member
Vista PC no longer sees wirered WBR-2310
« on: January 01, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »

Hello all, I am new to this board and not any sort of a networking guru. I have what appears to be a dead router. I have been using this router for about 2 years with the only issue being that my PS3 will drop off from time to time. But in the last couple of weeks the router has stopped working a few times. Now I can not get it to reconnect at all starting today. The PC can not even see the router now. Any advice would be appreciated. Nothing was changed before this problem started and I can only connect directly to the router.

mudmonger

• Level 1 Member
Re: Vista PC no longer sees wirered WBR-2310
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 02:49:31 PM »

Update. The router decided to start working. All I did is left it disconnected (ethernet cable) for a few hours. It started on its own and I am using it now. Makes no sense to me. If it doesn't clear up I will replace it unless someone has a suggestion. Thanks.

mudmonger

• Level 1 Member
Re: Vista PC no longer sees wirered WBR-2310
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 10:33:46 AM »

Router is at it again. Don't know if anyone has any suggestions. If it comes back up I may try to re-flash the latest firmware, however it was previously updated with this. Thanks.