• May 17, 2024, 11:17:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DWA-125, Disconect problems Windows 7 x 64Bit  (Read 6286 times)

darkminaz

• Level 1 Member
DWA-125, Disconect problems Windows 7 x 64Bit
« on: July 24, 2011, 04:27:40 AM »

Hi there, sadly i saw more then just one topic with a Windows 7 Problem but none of them were exactly the same so i'm making a new one in the hope that someone reads this and can help me.

Long time a ago in a Far galaxy... or rater around 2 month ago i bought the Stick, it worked ok on my Pc. And now 3 Days ago it Startet to realy getting on my nerves.

The internet works for 20sec-10min after a reconnect. Then the following thing happens:

1. Windows and the Connection Wizzard tool tell me "you got internet" .. AWESOME ... but it doesn't work .. hmm
2. Even tough i "have internet" i can't connect to the router. (Since my Laptop can i doubth the router is the problem here)
3. Ping, tracert don't work, not that big of a surprise actualy.

What i already Tried:
netsh resett
deinstall/install
deinstall/install only driver (this doesn't work sind the windows tells me "there is already someting there with the same name .. and the win7 driver from your homepage doesn't wana install .. cos windows tells "there is no driver in there.."
killing all the tasts in the taskmanager, and the services : D_Link_DWA-125 and D_Link_DWA-125_WPS, both on "ended" .. nothing changes -> dissconect rounter recounect 1-10min ok than no network again.

Is there someting i missed? Exept throw it away and buy another one?

I realy hope for an anwser, since i still love my d-link rounter but i realy have to think about buying some stuff from d-link again. Since less then 1 month actualy usage of a hardware is not pretty mutch. If there is anything you need just tell.

mfg minaz