• March 28, 2024, 11:21:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: UPnP Mapping Overwrites NAT Rules for Web Server  (Read 5060 times)

dalgibbard

• Level 1 Member
  • FingAZ - D-link addict
UPnP Mapping Overwrites NAT Rules for Web Server
« on: September 13, 2012, 03:54:36 AM »

Hello all!
Hoping you can help- Here's some quick background:
My Home server has a webserver on port 80 + 443, and these services are setup as a Virtual Server on my DIR-825 router so i can access them from the outside.

My problem is that since installing the DCS-932L, these ports are now being forwarded to the camera instead of the server - *even with UPNP and UPNP Port Forwarding Disabled on the camera*. So when trying to access my website on port 80 or 443, i'm instead presented with the Camera's interface... I've also modified the port the camera's web interface is on to port 8888.

FYI- The server and camera have static IP addresses, so it's not a matter of them having swapped etc. The connectivity also doesn't affect users internal to my LAN, just users accessing the website from a remote location.

That doesn't sound/seem right to still auto-forward ports when the UPnP features are disabled... And its especially weird to do it for port 80 and 443, after i had changed the admin port to 8888.

Anyone have any suggestions about how to get around this?
Thanks in advance,
Darren.

dalgibbard

• Level 1 Member
  • FingAZ - D-link addict
Re: UPnP Mapping Overwrites NAT Rules for Web Server
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 02:33:05 PM »

Raised the issue with D-Link support and was asked to try: ftp://dlinktemp:dlinktemp@194.117.170.198/Security_Cam/DCS-932L/dcs932l_v104_b1_beta(0627154323)(0627155305).zip

So far, so good. If you don't hear back- assume it's all working OK! :)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 04:39:25 AM »

Although the link you provided is from an official D-Link site, the country of origin is Sweden. As such, DCS-932L owners who live outside of the intended region of distribution for that firmware should not upload this firmware and either use worldwide (ww) firmware or appropriate region-specific firmware.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »

Raised the issue with D-Link support and was asked to try: ftp:**********************************

So far, so good. If you don't hear back- assume it's all working OK! :)

Have you tested the latest firmware (v1.04b05) to validate that the fixes in the b01 version you have are inclusive?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC