• April 19, 2024, 10:58:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNR-202L trouble  (Read 3526 times)

NoBull

• Level 1 Member
DNR-202L trouble
« on: June 11, 2014, 04:18:22 PM »

Hello.

I just bought a DNR-202L with 4 DCS932L camera's. I've connected everything, set it up in mydlink.com and downloaded the app for my iPhone. Most things are working.

I've configured the camera's to detect motion. My issue now is configuring the DNR to only record when the camera's detect a motion instead of all the time. When I click on the DNR device on mydlink.com I connect to the device. No picture from any of the camera's show up. All devices are check'ed with a green check mark but the DNR doesn't show the picture of any of the camera's. At the bottom of that page is a "radio button" that should allow me to configure whether I want recording to be "on" or "record on event". I cannot click on "record on event". The radio button doesn't work. Similarly, on the playback tab I can't select anything and do playback.

Lastly I want to say that when I access the DNR from my iPhone app it shows the camera's just fine. I can also see what the camera's are recording when I access the camera's directly on mydlink.com.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Finn

reformidatio

• Level 1 Member
Re: DNR-202L trouble
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 11:35:58 AM »

Access it with IE. Just go to NVR Info, then click on Advance and access stuff from there. That is the only way for me to see anything.