• April 16, 2024, 04:30:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DFL-210 Port Forwarding  (Read 10042 times)

RonDMC

• Level 1 Member
DFL-210 Port Forwarding
« on: August 25, 2009, 04:36:30 AM »

Can someone please point me in the direction of an easy to follow guide on setting up port forwarding on a DFL-210? I got the web connection working OK but it is different to the routers I have setup port forwarding on the past, I don't have much experience with the more advanced stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Fatman

• Level 9 Member
Re: DFL-210 Port Forwarding
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 08:33:54 AM »

The FAQ we have for generic port forwarding is the below.

http://www.dlink.com/support/faq/?prod_id=2393

However port forwarding is a term shrouded in confusion (or confuddelation which was the word I really wanted to use), in this case it means to change the destination IP of incoming traffic destined for the WAN Interface IP of the firewall to a server on the LAN of your firewall.  If this isn't what you had in mind splain me what you want and I will point you in the right direction.
non progredi est regredi

RonDMC

• Level 1 Member
Re: DFL-210 Port Forwarding
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 10:32:16 AM »

Thanks for the quick reply all I want to do is forward ports 25, 3389 and 987 through to a Server on the LAN, pretty straight forward stuff I just have no idea about SAT etc I tried to follow a guide I found searching Google but I got lost.

The URL provided looks like what I am after, looks easier to follow than the other guide.

cheers