The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-5020L

DCS-5020L - reset does nothing

(1/1)

berthagomez:
Hello all you smart cookies! I'm hoping you might be able to share some wisdom and help me out.

I have a DCS 5020L that was working great at my previous home, but I have moved and want to set it up at my new place. The LED is solid red and a factory reset does nothing. When I use a pin to press in the button in the little hole, absolutely nothing happens. The LED doesn't even flicker. I can hear the little button click, and I hold it down for 10 seconds. Nothing. Hold it down for up to a minute. Still nothing.

Is there anything else I can try?

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your DCS? Look at the sticker behind or under the camera.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DCSs web page under status.
* What region are you located?
What Mfr and model is the main host router?
What wireless modes are you using?

cmontyburns:

--- Quote from: berthagomez on December 09, 2017, 05:24:52 PM ---Hello all you smart cookies! I'm hoping you might be able to share some wisdom and help me out.

I have a DCS 5020L that was working great at my previous home, but I have moved and want to set it up at my new place. The LED is solid red and a factory reset does nothing. When I use a pin to press in the button in the little hole, absolutely nothing happens. The LED doesn't even flicker. I can hear the little button click, and I hold it down for 10 seconds. Nothing. Hold it down for up to a minute. Still nothing.

Is there anything else I can try?

--- End quote ---

Connect it to your router with an Ethernet cable and then see if you can access the admin interface in your web browser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version