• October 15, 2018, 08:54:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New - DCS-960L - Firmware Version v1.04 B02 - Comments & Observations  (Read 6905 times)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • New DIR-890L Router with SmartConnect™ Technology
Re: New - DCS-960L - Firmware Version v1.04 B02 - Comments & Observations
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 11:48:16 AM »

I've forwarded this on to D-Link already as I see this issue when I use a static IP address on the camera. Hope maybe next FW update will resolve this. Please be patient.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

happyhere

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 10:35:19 PM »

I've forwarded this on to D-Link already as I see this issue when I use a static IP address on the camera. Hope maybe next FW update will resolve this. Please be patient.

Don't worry Furry, I am a very patient man. :)   firmware update sometimes takes months or year or more 2 years or even none at all.haha

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲

::)
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!

happyhere

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 09:19:11 AM »

After 3 months and without changes to 960L #1, I managed to upgrade firmware from 1.03 to 1.04 via firefox v52. 

Past 2 months was unable to upgrade for some unknown reason.  As there are some intermittent disconnect, I decided to upgrade firmware.
wow... with 1.04, the wifi disconnect become so frequent.   I guess I need to upgrade and do factory reset.

960L#1 firmware 1.04 that I am talking here. It is on the edge of wifi zone at home
960L#2 firmware 1.03, just 1 meter from router, so no issue. very stable
960L#3 firmware 1.04.  around 15 meter away from router, it was very stable until it hanged few days ago. scheduled reboot not working.  How do I tell "Grandma, can you help me unplug/plug the power on that side of the house?"   hahaha

the scheduled reboot in 960L really need fixing.. if camera hangs, the scheduled reboot dont work anymore.

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 09:40:25 AM »

So far my 960L has been flawless. I've only noticed one hang or disconnect and a one time clicking noise coming from the app when connected to it. I rebooted the camera and hasn't done it again. Mine is in a front living room window which in the mid morning gets sun and can get hot.

I haven't been using any scheduled reboots on mine....

Mines connected to a DIR-890L with Smart Connect enabled upstairs, about 20 feet away.
Pages: 1 [2]