The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-8200LH

DCS8200LH & send email with the image

(1/3) > >>

mickae1:
Hi,

I have the camera DCS8200LH, It's working with the app. But when it send notification by mail, I don't have image attached with it ... .
Also the web interface is not working on the port 80 .
I can't upgrade the firmware because I need the web interface to upgrade the camera ! http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DCS-8200LH

What is wrong with this camera ?

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your DCS? Look at the sticker behind or under the camera.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DCSs web page under status.
* What region are you located?
What Mfr and model is the main host router?
What wireless modes are you using?
What is the distance between the Camera and the main host router?

* Any 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz cordless house phones or WiFi APs near by that maybe causing interferences?
* Any other WiFi routers in the area that maybe causing interferences? Link> Use a WiFi Scanner to find out. How many?
I recommend setting a static IP address ON the cameras outside of the main host routers default DHCP IP address pool as a troubleshooting step: 192.168.#.82  DHCP

Log into the main host routers web page and find the connected clients table and see if the camera is connected there and its IP address. You can use this IP address to connect to the cameras admin page when locally connected at home.

I don't think there is a FW update available as of yet.

mickae1:
Hi,

Thank you for the help :)

the model is the DCS-8200LH-DD45
HW ver A1 FW ver 1.00

the firmware that is loaded is the version 1.00 ( mydlink home application is working )
I'm in france

What Mfr and model is the main host router?  I don't get it.

the wifi configuration of my router :

The camera is close to the main host router .... The network is working fine because I can ping the IP address of the camera without problem.

THe problem is that when i use chrome to connect to the ip address of the camera I just got the error message : 404 Not Found.

But I'm sure it's working because my browser show the icon of the camera in the tab :

You told me to use the camera admin page, but there is none ! just a blank page with 404 not found ! And yes you can upgrade the firmware, it's what this link say :
http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DCS-8200LH

The last one is Firmware (1.01.01)   And I have 1.00 !

From this link : ftp://ftp2.dlink.com/PRODUCTS/DCS-8200LH/REVA/DCS-8200LH_REVA_RELEASENOTES_1.01.01_EN.PDF

It say that I have to go in he web page of the camera to change the firmware ! Funny I don't have a web page ! Just a blank page with error 404 !

FurryNutz:
What is the Make and Model of the main host router? Looks like an Asus?
Try Opera or FF or IE11 browsers...

Please find and use FW and information from your regional D-Link support site for this model camera:
http://www.dlink.com/fr/fr/support/product/dcs-8200lh-mydlink-home-panoramic-hd-camera

If you can't seem to connect or get access to the camera at all, I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

magnum:
I am having the same problem - "404 Not Found message when trying to access the camera's admin feature. It's obviously reaching the camera, but the web interface is not finding a page to render.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version