• October 15, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Images not attached to motion detection email notifications  (Read 5427 times)

marknohr

• Level 1 Member
Re: Images not attached to motion detection email notifications
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2015, 10:00:11 AM »

it is not consistent,
most of the time there is an email notification from  Dlink_Mail_Center eventusmp@mydlinknotify.com via amazonses.com that does not include any pictures followed by an email from the gmail address I set up which includes the pictures

It seems the two email notification occurs when the motion detection events have ~> 10 minutes between them but if the detection events are close together the emails are from my gmail account and include the pictures and the email from Dlink_Mail_Center eventusmp@mydlinknotify.com via amazonses.com is not sent.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 10:52:02 AM by marknohr »

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • New DIR-890L Router with SmartConnect™ Technology
Re: Images not attached to motion detection email notifications
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 01:14:27 PM »

I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. Reference this thread.
Let us know how it goes please.
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!
Pages: 1 [2]