• March 28, 2024, 02:27:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Problems.... Help!!!  (Read 3528 times)

ravermjk

• Level 1 Member
Problems.... Help!!!
« on: December 21, 2013, 02:20:18 AM »

Setup:
2 * 933L (h264 - 32x240, 512 Kbps, 10fps) (mjpeg - 320x240, 7 fps, jpeg high)
1 * 932L (Video Jpeg - 320x240, 7 fps, jpeg high, view mode image)
1 * 202L
Speednet Test On Home Network: 65 Kbps Download, 26 Kbps Upload

Problem 1:
I have a Galaxy S2 (4.1.2) and am trying to use the mydlink View - NVR app. I can sign in, click the dnr, and no cameras display (have tried waiting for about 10 minutes). As well, the recording history never displays dates/times in red to view historical recordings. I can view all cameras on the mydlink lite app and have confirmed that all cameras are connected and recording in the dnr by logging into its local ip. I have also confirmed recordings using mydlink.com

Problem 2:
In Ubuntu using Chrome (latest Java version), I am able to view live streaming on all cameras. For some strange reason, playback and live streaming on the dnr does not work. Unfortunately I have had to install windows just to view live streaming and playback of the dnr.

Problem 3:
On a mac, using safari and the latest java version, dnr playback and live streaming does not work on mydlink.com or when logged in to the dnr via local ip.

ravermjk

• Level 1 Member
Re: Problems.... Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 08:28:38 AM »

I have also noticed that whe n I log in to my dnr the firmware version is 1.00.21 (NA) january 25, 2013. The dlink website says the latest firmware is v1.00.21 10/29/2013

The firmware versions match between the website and dnr butbnot the release dates?! Do I need to update the dnr firmware?

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Problems.... Help!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 08:03:42 PM »

I have also noticed that whe n I log in to my dnr the firmware version is 1.00.21 (NA) january 25, 2013. The dlink website says the latest firmware is v1.00.21 10/29/2013

The firmware versions match between the website and dnr butbnot the release dates?! Do I need to update the dnr firmware?

The date the firmware is released in NA usually does not match the build date of the firmware.  D-Link USA typically performs QA testing after the final build before releasing.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC