• March 28, 2024, 12:12:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: mydlink SharePort App - Feature Wishlist  (Read 15830 times)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
mydlink SharePort App - Feature Wishlist
« on: August 14, 2013, 05:30:11 AM »

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in green. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink SharePort App Wishlist

• TBD

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

• TBD
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 08:14:44 AM by JavaLawyer »
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

Maresca

• Level 1 Member
Re: mydlink SharePort App - Feature Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 04:23:20 PM »

Please add "faster login" and "directly show the root hard drive at login"

Thanks

JOHIRSH

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 12:11:03 PM »

In the case of android   how about starting access  at STORAGE"   instead of "Emulated SD"   so we can also have access to the SD card

For iOS   .. well mothership probably stops you but it would be nice to be able to upload video (.mp4)   and   documents

barbarossa333

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 10:06:16 AM »

... first: the DLINK mobile router DIR510 AC750 is just an amazing hardware, with so many possibilities to setup an subnet to access the internet "on the road", THANK YOU!!!
second: to access not only the internet, there ist the possibility to use "shareport" to play movies or music-titles from a attached USB-device - NICE!

but URGENT IMPROVEMENT necessary: after playing a music-title (e.g. under "documents"), PLEASE SKIP AUTOMATICALLY TO THE NEXT TITLE. if it doesn't do this, it is useless to attach a storage with folders full of MP3-files ...

PS: the "shareport"-app (at least the one for APPLE-iOS) hasn't been updated for years - PLEASE work on the wishlist!!

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in green. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

• TBD

• TBD

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 10:14:54 AM »

Thanks for the feed back and info. I hope D-Link will update if needed.
There hasn't been any new updates for two years so I presume they may have stopped any more development on it since it seems to have been running well since last update.

You might contact D-Link support on the phone and ask about this as see if there is anything in the future forth coming for it. There may not be.  :-\

... first: the DLINK mobile router DIR510 AC750 is just an amazing hardware, with so many possibilities to setup an subnet to access the internet "on the road", THANK YOU!!!
second: to access not only the internet, there ist the possibility to use "shareport" to play movies or music-titles from a attached USB-device - NICE!

but URGENT IMPROVEMENT necessary: after playing a music-title (e.g. under "documents"), PLEASE SKIP AUTOMATICALLY TO THE NEXT TITLE. if it doesn't do this, it is useless to attach a storage with folders full of MP3-files ...

PS: the "shareport"-app (at least the one for APPLE-iOS) hasn't been updated for years - PLEASE work on the wishlist!!

• TBD

• TBD
Cable: 1Gb/50Mb>NetGear CM1200>DIR-882>HP 24pt Gb Switch. COVR-1202/2202/3902,DIR-2660/80,3xDGL-4500s,DIR-LX1870,857,835,827,815,890L,880L,868L,836L,810L,685,657,3x655s,645,628,601,DNR-202L,DNS-345,DCS-933L,936L,960L and 8000LH.