• April 23, 2024, 06:11:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Ranger extender AC 1200 DISCONECTING EACH 10 MIN for 5 SECONDS  (Read 5412 times)

brunolord15

• Level 1 Member

I am using this AC 1200 extender ranger, and it is disconnecting every 10 min, the disconnection lasts for 5 seconds and then it returns to normal, I tried to update the firmware but when I downloaded the new firmware and tried to update through the AC 1200 panel, a message appeared saying ERROR, not being able to update his firmware and the problem continues, he is 2 meters away from my notebook, and he is 2 meters away from the router, the router is from NOS company, and when I am connected to it there is none disconnection problem but when I am connected to the ranger extender 1200 AC, every 10 min the connection drops for 5 seconds after it returns, the notebook shows that apparently the ranger extender turns off and after 5 seconds it returns to normal, what is happening? , just bought

HARDWARE A2
FIRMWARE 1.01
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:22:34 AM by brunolord15 »