The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > Other D-Link Products

DWL-3200 AP Multiple SSID Problems

(1/1)

gcamacho:
I try to configure an access point with multiple SSID on VLAN 1 and VLAN 2, the switch are correct configured and don't present any problem.
When the Access Point had configure the VLAN 1 this works fine with out problems, I create the VLAN 2 and then active this, the access point works fine in VLAN 2, but the VLAN 1 don't work, I change the Key for VLAN 1 and this works, but VLAN 2 don't work.

How should I configure the access point?

Fatman:
Are you using encryption with these SSIDs?  Does it work without encryption?  Multi-SSID and encryption don't always play nice together depending on HW and FW version.

Which HW and FW version?

qry1979:
Hello

same problem here.  I'm using encryption.  When I activate the encryption (WPA2-personal) on the multi-SSID1 than it's not possible to connect with the Primary SSID.
When I use the same encryption on both (Open system) with different keys it works. But the encryption key of the Multi-SSID1 is used by both SSID's.  When I try to connect to the Primary SSID I have to fill in the key for the Multi-SSID1.

Any idea how to solve this problem.  I would like to use to different types of encryption.  Is it a bug?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version