• March 28, 2024, 01:19:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DIR-655 virtual server list problem.  (Read 5747 times)

B4M

• Level 1 Member
DIR-655 virtual server list problem.
« on: November 20, 2009, 04:01:01 AM »

Just upgraded to FW 130EU, and mijn first entry in the virtual server keeps changing on me.
I had HTTP settings made for a lan pc, and it was ok, but after some time the portnumber seems to change.
It seems that if I change it to port 80 and save it it's ok, but when the device is rebooted, for some strange reason it adds 128 to the first entrys port number ..... thus 80+128 becomes 208.
I tried with another port 25 (SMTP) and indeed after saving, it looks ok, but when I reboot the router, the incoming port changes to 153.

Anybody else with this problem ?

Regards
B4M

audioholix

• Level 1 Member
Re: DIR-655 virtual server list problem.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 01:31:25 AM »

I'm having a similar issue with the Virtual Server settings. I'm on A4 with version 1.30EU,  2009/07/09. I have multiple entries but after a while only the first rule remains enabled. The other port rules turn disabled! So i have to manually re-enable those setting. Very annoying!

I re-flashed the DIR-665 and did a reset (15 sec) and reconfigured the router. But the problem remains. I don't use static ip addressing but use DHCP with reservations. If there is a solution please let us know.

Thanks

audioholix

• Level 1 Member
Re: DIR-655 virtual server list problem.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 02:29:03 AM »

I may have the solution to my own problem  ;D

I used Virtual Server just to open a port for uTorrent. So port 5000 (Public) -> 5000 (Private). There was no redirection. It seems that the DIR disables that rule because there is no redirection. This makes sense. When i use it in Port forwarding is works. I now have another redirection rule and it remains enabled.