The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DGS-3100 Series

Radius Authentication

(1/2) > >>

mtbrandao:
I'm trying to configure RADIUS authentication on a DGS-3100-24 switch, on the HTTP / HTTPS interface.

So far, I can authenticate with the RADIUS server users, but they authenticate as normal users.
Other switches (DES-3028) have a "enable admin" button, where they enter a password and are granted administrator privileges.

DGS-3100 seems to lack that feature. (Or I can't find it)
After authenticating with a RADIUS user, the user have normal user privileges, and I can't find a way to give administrator privileges to that user on the web interface. The telnet interface works ok, but the users use HTTP to configure the switch.

Thanks.

mtbrandao:
Just to be documented:

Make the RADIUS server return the string

Cisco-AVPair = "shell:priv-lvl=15"

on user authentication, and the user will be administrator.

bvbfan:
These are the credentials for Cisco switch . With D-link it is not working . Can someone help ? I have same issue with dgs 1510

FurryNutz:
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

--- Quote from: bvbfan on March 27, 2017, 11:04:10 PM ---These are the credentials for Cisco switch . With D-link it is not working . Can someone help ? I have same issue with dgs 1510

--- End quote ---

alessandro.canella@itcare:
Hello, someone has solved this issue? I'm just looking for a solution...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version