• May 08, 2024, 06:55:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Unable to install driver 1.30 Rev. C  (Read 6484 times)

rayray

• Level 1 Member
Unable to install driver 1.30 Rev. C
« on: June 27, 2010, 08:20:39 PM »

My DWA-130 Rev. C adapter has stopped working after a few months of being installed on Windows 7. I am currently trying to download the new driver 1.30 for Rev. C. However, I can't download it. Registration popup comes up, but no install. What's up with that? The notes say it now supports Windows 7... Until I can download it, I can't access internet from that computer. I know it's not hardware failure, because I happen to have two adapters, and they both don't work (plus it works on my Windows Xp).

fter

• Level 1 Member
Re: Unable to install driver 1.30 Rev. C
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »

I got the same thing when i try to download the 1.30 driver, but on the 1.20 one i got the download in 2 second.
But now i can see my router but im not able to connect to it, it ask my Key but after nothing even if i press activate, my router is the DIR-601 and its firmware are up to date.
Anyone got an idea or a way i can download the driver version 1.30 ?

Chebinski

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 12:27:46 AM »

Same problem as first poster. Unable to download drivers. It would seem that marketing is the sole focus of this website...

katsushiro

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »

If your main issue is with downloading the driver, you should be able to get it from d-link's ftp site here ftp://ftp.dlink.com/
Unfortunately, for the second poster, I have the word for word same issue as you, and the updated driver has not fixed it.