• April 18, 2024, 12:38:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: HW A4, FW 1.35WWb02 versus 1.35EUB02beta?  (Read 3030 times)

MSuomi

• Level 2 Member
HW A4, FW 1.35WWb02 versus 1.35EUB02beta?
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:59:07 AM »

Hello to everyone. I've been using the WW-version for a long time now, actually it is working quite well for me. Does anyone know, what the actual difference for WW- and EU-versions are? The size of EU-bios is about 400 kBs larger, I'm just wondering if someone has any info or preference for these. Although I may very well just go ahead and test the EU-version out ;D Just wanted to know, if anyone has any clue about the differences in these...

MSuomi

• Level 2 Member
Re: HW A4, FW 1.35WWb02 versus 1.35EUB02beta?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 01:50:50 AM »

As it seems, that no-one has any info regarding changes/differences with these FWs, I installed the EU-version. Been using it without any problems since. Earlier with WW-version, my Xbox (new S-model with N-wireless) dropped from net once. Though I cannot say, was it because of ww-firmware or some other thing (Live-problem), it hasn't happened again with EU-firmware. Everything I use, works just fine, so I'll be using the EU-version.