• March 28, 2024, 04:09:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DCS-7010L - Firmware Wishlist  (Read 40089 times)

oranges

• Level 2 Member
Re: DCS-7010L - Firmware Wishlist
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 10:13:36 AM »

Another....

Under image settings, it would great to be able to have 2 profiles, one for nighttime and one for daytime. I like to use low_noise for night vision. It gives a great image. If I have low_noise on during the day, the image is completely washed out, almost white. I have seen this on other dlink cameras as well.

Thanks!!
DIR-655 Router
Buffallo Linkstation Live 1TB
DCS-932L
DCS-2132L

ivanh

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 11:30:27 AM »

1. Motion detection: different sensitivity for different areas. I am monitoring a long corridor with strong light in front and poor light at the end. Setting overall sensitivity too high, causes a lot of false positives, and low sensitivity means camera doesnt detect movement in the end of a corridor.

2. Maybe i misinterpreted the manual, but i cant enable recording on sd card in case of network loss. At best, i can get one image at the very moment network is lost, and that is it. Making it easier to switch recording locations based on various events would be nice, because, i reckon, that is why SD card option is there, isnt it? Also, i do not quite understand why is there the option to make one shoot immediately after boot. Maybe for logging purposes, but isnt there a proper logfile for that?

seraphinus

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 07:09:58 AM »

ONVIF Profile G Support
Pages: 1 [2]