• April 19, 2024, 04:58:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DIR 655 and a range extender DAP-1360 ..will it work ??  (Read 5251 times)

tumben

• Level 1 Member
DIR 655 and a range extender DAP-1360 ..will it work ??
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »

I have a DIR 655 router and wants to extend the range - the only dlink solution I can find is the DAP-1360. ( dlink states on the DAP-1360 product site " works with DIR 655", but I have given up trying to get answers from dlink support and a " works with 655 are not quit enough for me ...I would prefer a little more in dept....As I understand it ..I should use it in "repeater mode" - maybe its a silly Question..but will it work for both  wireless network I have configured in the DIR 655 ....my normal wireless network...AND the guestnetwork.
Could I not be an "easy solution ..just to purchase a antenna...the only thing I want is to make the signal stronger...and thereby extend the range off the DIR655 ???- in the way alle the "tecnics" are eliminated..
Please help on this ones..I am not as brainy as i want to be on router Questions....

HHawk

• Level 1 Member
Re: DIR 655 and a range extender DAP-1360 ..will it work ??
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 05:10:17 AM »

* Bump *