• March 29, 2024, 01:50:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: My problems with DCS-2310L  (Read 3299 times)

fableman

• Level 1 Member
My problems with DCS-2310L
« on: April 26, 2013, 02:25:16 AM »

Camera: DCS-2310L
Firmware: 1.00.03

My problems..

* If you have the camera turned on for a few days without any power cycle the camera stop showing the correct image and freeze at showing a night image. You can log into camera but to get it going again you need to reboot it.

*Event setup is totally useless!

-You can only have 2 different events setup, I need like 4! (I want to store my images and vids at several locations)

-Recording option you can only pick destination: SD card! Even that in topic it says recording to network storage!

-Server option for FTP does not work in reality even if the test is positive, not a single FTP movie have been uploaded, but the test is OK and the event is correct setup.

* Network problems, the camera stop asking for DHCP if it does not get an answer  when it request for DHCP.

* Sound is terrible bad quality.

* Cloud service have too low quality to be fun to use.  (it’s not my internet connection,  I got 1/1Gbit)

* No new firmwares updates what so ever for a long time and nothing happened, emailed support, no answer nothing about my problem.

I am starting to get a bad feeling I made a wrong turn trying D-link cameras.  >:(

fableman

• Level 1 Member
Re: My problems with DCS-2310L
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 01:52:26 AM »

Email suppor for the 2nd time regarding my problems in this post , hope to get atleast get a "hello" as answer this time.