• March 28, 2024, 06:46:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: See who is viewing webcam  (Read 1845 times)

Cryage

• Level 1 Member
See who is viewing webcam
« on: March 14, 2016, 03:21:46 PM »

Just wondering, is it possible to see a list of people viewing the camera feed?

I got an error message saying "Max number of viewers" or something of that sort on my phone - then logging into the website maximum "3" viewers already watching the feed - however I'm the only one with the password. I'm suspecting it is probably me logging in over and over a few times in the span of a minute so likely just me , but I want to be sure it is just me/my IP's going into it.

Additionally, is there any settings I should enable in the advanced options/settings to ensure it's a secure feed?

Thanks guys!

cmontyburns

• Level 3 Member
Re: See who is viewing webcam
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 07:48:19 PM »

Just wondering, is it possible to see a list of people viewing the camera feed?

I got an error message saying "Max number of viewers" or something of that sort on my phone - then logging into the website maximum "3" viewers already watching the feed - however I'm the only one with the password. I'm suspecting it is probably me logging in over and over a few times in the span of a minute so likely just me , but I want to be sure it is just me/my IP's going into it.

The camera's log file (Status tab; Log section) contains the IP address of every connection made to the camera with a user account (e.g. Admin) and password.