D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Lite App

mydlink Lite App - Feature Wishlist

<< < (4/21) > >>

happyhere:
I can now see these features on v3.0 of mydlink lite on iphone 5
  -confirmed on 932L and 942L

mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add ability to adjust IR (On/Off/Auto) similar to the web interface
Additional zoom options (i.e. ability to zoom-in on a particular section of the screen)  <--- via ePTZ
App does not properly fit iPhone 5 screen size

Then, here's my additional feature request for iOS
- (Security) Add passcode lock
- (Security) Add remember password (currently, there's no auto-logoff)
- (General) Ability to run in background maybe for 30seconds?  (for us to quickly check and send SMS or check missed call log)

FandHStrz:
Ability to choose presets for the 5020L please!

indothai:
mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Ability to choose Preset Position (DCS-5222L) via button.

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: PKM17 on May 27, 2013, 01:09:17 AM ---1.  Support required for DSC-2332L (although app does work with this camera, but since firmware update to 1.01.03 camera view takes approx 1 minute to appear where as before update it was instant)
2.  The ability to move the DCS-5222L camera to preset positions
3.  Playback required for DCS-5222L   

--- End quote ---

Added...

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: revogsx on May 31, 2013, 08:21:08 AM ---I can now see these features on v3.0 of mydlink lite on iphone 5
  -confirmed on 932L and 942L

mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add ability to adjust IR (On/Off/Auto) similar to the web interface
Additional zoom options (i.e. ability to zoom-in on a particular section of the screen)  <--- via ePTZ
App does not properly fit iPhone 5 screen size

--- End quote ---

List updated...

--- Quote from: revogsx on May 31, 2013, 08:21:08 AM ---Then, here's my additional feature request for iOS
- (Security) Add passcode lock
- (Security) Add remember password (currently, there's no auto-logoff)
- (General) Ability to run in background maybe for 30seconds?  (for us to quickly check and send SMS or check missed call log)

--- End quote ---

Added...

[/quote]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version